Powered by Blogger.

How I started

Hello everyone and welcome to my very first post!
On this post, I will be talking about my blog :)


A few weeks ago, I told to my friend how nice it would be if I could share my interests and hobbies with everyone online! And as a blogger, she told me that I should try blogging as it is very interesting and fun!


me & my friends at Bangkok

So I spent exactly 3 days to finally create my blog! Yep, the first day I just could not decide which blog name should I use. I tried to make cool blog names like Kaytour, The Blonde Salad, etc, but all I got was The Brunette Salad, and it makes me sad, so I decided to use my name instead! LOL.

homemade macarons by me!

On the second Day, I spent the whole day browsing through google to search whether I should make my blog with wordpress / blogspot. After going back and forth, I finally settle with blogspot. And on the last day, I got lost in Etsy to find the perfect theme for my blog.

some of my favourite items!


Anyways, on this blog I will be sharing some of my thoughts, recipes, stories, and pictures about beauty, travel, cooking, baking, and so much more! So thanks for reading my first post and I promise to post more stuff soon J

xx,
Andrea Moudy


2 comments